Thursday, November 13, 2008

36 weeks

I started maternity leave this week, and I've been running myself ragged with all the last minute appointments and things to get checked off my to-do list. It's silly, really, but after this week maybe I'll be able to rest a little more. We are still interviewing pediatricians but hope to make a decision by next week. I still have to pack my hospital bag and pick out my "labor music" but other than that, I feel totally ready for this baby!! My 36 week check up was good and normal, and my cervix is still in tact! No dilation yet. I'd like to take bets with all you folks who are SO sure she's coming early . We shall see...

Here's my 36 week belly:

1 comment:

Jordan said...

oh wow :) you look awesome! I hope you are feeling great, it sounds like you are ready to go! I would love to see nursery pics too if you have them.